Call for Papers
High quality contributions - innovative research and practical applications - are invited for the following topics:
- The impact of faceted analytical theory and research on modern classification and indexing languages;
- Data modelling, data management and data sharing of faceted and analytico-synthetic classifications;
- Vocabulary mapping, semantic linking and natural language interfacing of analytico-synthetic systems;
- Applications of faceted analytical theory on (re)constructing knowledge classifications and indexing languages;
- End user interface design and user-friendly knowledge presentation for faceted systems;
- Novel applications of faceted systems outside the bibliographic domain.
Two kinds of contributions are invited: conference papers and posters. Authors should submit paper proposal in the form of an extended abstract (1000-1200 words, including references, for papers; and 500-600 words for posters). To submit your abstract click here.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Programme Committee consisting of an international panel of experts. Each submission will undergo a blind review by at least three reviewers. Selected authors will be required to submit their final papers by 15 May 2017.
Conference proceedings will be published by Ergon Verlag and will be distributed at the conference.
|29 Jan 2017||Paper proposal submission deadline|
|1 Mar 2017||Notification of acceptance & paper submission instruction|
|15 May 2017||Papers submission (camera ready copy)|